Dr. Angus Young 楊意堅 博士
Senior Lecturer, Department of Accountancy and Law
Associate Director, MSc in Applied Accounting and Finance
Corporate Governance and Regulatory Compliance
- Chan, S., McCalman, J., & Young, A. L. (in press). Achieving Accountability through a Triumvirate Approach: A Way Forward?. Company Lawyer.
- Hawes, C., Lau, A., & Young, A. (2017). The 1-Yuan Chinese Company: Impacts of PRC Company Law Amendments on Shareholder Liability and Creditor Protection. Company Lawyer, 38(5), 163-168.
- Adams, M. A., Borsellino, G., & Young, A. L. (2017). Regulating Conduct of Financial Institutions in Australia: Culture the New Frontier of Regulation. Journal of International Banking Law & Regulation, 32(86), 86-92.
- McCalman, J., Young, A. L., & Chan, S. (2017). Regulating the Culture of Banks in the United Kingdom: Strengthening legal accountability or just better leadership. Journal of International Banking Law & Regulation, 32(6), 260-6.
- Williams, M., & Young, A. L. (2017). Competition Law Infringements and Directors' Personal Accountability: Making the Punishment Fit the Crime. International Company and Commercial Law Review, 28(9), 346-352.
- Chan, S. (in press). Corporate Rescue Reform: Lessons Hong Kong Can Learn from Singapore?. International Corporate Rescue, 14(5), 347-350.
- Chan, R. S., Ho, D., & Young, A. L. (in press). Perceptions about the Role of the Company Secretary in Hong Kong: From Creature of the Law to Independent Professionals?. Company Lawyer.
- Healey, D., & Young, A. L. (2016). Competition Regimes in Singapore and Hong Kong: A Product of Idiosyncratic Attributes of Small Asian Economies?. Journal of Business Law, 6, 491-516.
- Young, A. L., Lei, L., Wong, B., & Kwok, B. (2016). Individual Tax Compliance in China: a Review. International Journal of Law and Management, 58(5), 562 - 574.
- Lau, K., & Young, A. L. (2016). Merger Control in China under Anti-monopoly Law: A Competition Regime in Transition. Company Lawyer, 37(9), 285-294.
- Lau, A., Rajaretnam, T., & Young, A. L. (2016). Mis-selling of Financial Products in Hong Kong: The Problem, Limitation and Proposition. Company Lawyer, 37(4), 104-112.
- Chan, R., & Young, A. (2016). Lack of Regulatory Safeguards for Financial Consumers in China: Deficiencies in the Chinese Consumer Law. Journal of International Banking Law & Regulation, 31(7), 369-375.
- Robinson, L., & Young, A. L. (2016). Aspects of the Resolution Regime in Hong Kong: Asset Management Vehicle, Bridge Institution and Post-resolution Risks. Journal of International Banking Law & Regulation, 31(5), 267-273.
- Young, A. L. (2016). The Recent Amendments to the Companies (Winding Up and Miscellaneous Provisions) Ordinance in Hong Kong: Just a Nip and Tuck. International Corporate Rescue, 13(5), 311-314.
- Young, A., & Ko, M. (in press). The Newly Revised Environmental, Social and Governance Reporting Guide in Hong Kong: Implications for Directors. Company Lawyer.