Dr. Angus Young 楊意堅 博士
Senior Lecturer, Department of Accountancy and Law
Research Fellow, CCGFP, and Associate Director, MSc in Applied Accounting and Finance
Regulations, Governance and Compliance
- Chan, R., & Young, A. (2016). Lack of Regulatory Safeguards for Financial Consumers in China: Deficiencies in the Chinese Consumer Law. Journal of International Banking Law & Regulation, 31(7), 369-375.
- Robinson, L., & Young, A. L. (2016). Aspects of the Resolution Regime in Hong Kong: Asset Management Vehicle, Bridge Institution and Post-resolution Risks. Journal of International Banking Law & Regulation, 31(5), 267-273.
- Young, A. L. (2016). The Recent Amendments to the Companies (Winding Up and Miscellaneous Provisions) Ordinance in Hong Kong: Just a Nip and Tuck. International Corporate Rescue, 13(5), 311-314.
- Young, A., & Ko, M. (in press). The Newly Revised Environmental, Social and Governance Reporting Guide in Hong Kong: Implications for Directors. Company Lawyer.
- Hawes, C., Lau, A., & Young, A. L. (2015). The Chinese "Oppression" Remedy: Creative Interpretations of Company Law by Chinese Courts. American Journal of Comparative Law, 63(3), 559-600.
- Chan, R., & Young, A. (2015). Gaps in the regulation of traditional Chinese and modern business trusts in Hong Kong: the need for legislative reforms. Company Lawyer, 36(5), 151-155.
- Ho, D., Lau, A., & Young, A. L. (2015). An Exploratory Study on the Perception of Minority Shareholders' Legal Protection in China and Hong Kong. Company Lawyer, 35(5), 156-160.
- Cheng, A., & Young, A. L. (2015). Lack of Legal Safeguards for Investors when Buying Financial Investment Products: The Need for Legal Reforms in Hong Kong. Journal of International Banking Law & Regulation, 30(5), 267-675.
- Rajaretnam, T., & Young, A. L. (2015). In the Best Interest of Clients? A Reappraisal of the Recent Reforms in the Regulations of Financial Advisors in Australia. International Company and Commercial Law Review, 26(2), 39-50.
- Shen, W., & Young, A. L. (2015). Dual Share Plan in Context: Making Sense of Hong Kong's Decision Not To Embrace Alibaba's Listing. International Company and Commercial Law Review, 26(1), 4-17.
- Chan, R., & Young, A. (2015). Chinese Customary Trusts in Hong Kong: A League of their Own. Trusts & Trustees, 21(5), 530 - 537.
- Hawes, C., Lau, A., & Young, A. (2015). Lifting The Corporate Veil In China: Statutory Vagueness, Shareholder Ignorance, And Case Precedents In A Civil Law System. Journal of Corporate Law Studies, 15(2), 341-376.
- Robinson, L., & Young, A. L. (2015). Bail-in or Bail-up? Reappraising Hong Kong's Proposed Financial Institution Resolution Procedures. International Corporate Rescue, 12(1), 15-22.
- Ho, D., Lau, A., & Young, A. (2014). Doubts about Conventional Corporate Governance Solutions for China: Indications from Executive Remueration in Mainland Chinese Companies. Company Lawyer, 35(6), 187-192.
- Chan, R., Ho, D., & Young, A. (2014). Rethinking the Relevance or Irrelevance of Directors' Duties in China: The Intersection between Culture and Laws. Asian Journal of Law and Society, 1(1), 183 - 203.