Dr. Angus Young 楊意堅 博士
Senior Lecturer, Department of Accountancy and Law
Research Fellow, CCGFP, and Associate Director, MSc in Applied Accounting and Finance
Regulations, Governance and Compliance
- Chan, R., Ho, D., & Young, A. (2014). Rethinking the relevance or irrelevance of directors' duties in China: The intersection between culture and laws. Asian Journal of Law and Society, 1(1), 183 - 203.
- Ho, D., Ho, Danny C.K., & Young, A. (2013). A Study of the Impact of Culture on Tax Compliance in China. International Tax Journal, 39(3), 33-44.
- Chan, R., Ho, D., Lau, A., & Young, A. (2013). Chinese Traditional Values Matter in Regulating China's Company Directors: Findings from an Empirical Research. Company Lawyer, 34(5), 146-147.
- Ho, D., Lau, A., Parent, M., & Young, A. L. (2013). A Comparative Survey of Legal Awareness between Hong Kong and Canadian Managers. Company Lawyer, 34(3), 92-95.
- Ho, D., Li, A., & Young, A. (2013). The Impact of Non-executive Directors and Directors' Shareholdings on Executive Compensation. Company Lawyer, 34(10), 316-320.
- Lau, A., & Young, A. L. (2013). Why China Shall Not Completely Transit from a Relation to a Rule Based Governance Regime: A Chinese Perspective. Corporate Governance: An International Review, 21(6), 577-585.
- Ho, D., & Young, A. L. (2013). China's experience in Reforming its State-owned Enterprises: Something New, Something Old and Something Chinese?. International Journal of Economy, Management and Social Sciences, 2(4), 84-90.
- Adams, M., & Young, A. L. (2013). Scheme of Arrangement for Creditors in Hong Kong: Enhancing Hong Kong's Scheme and Lessons from Australia. International Corporate Rescue, 10(4), 233-239.
- Ho, D., Lau, A., & Young, A. L. (2012). Enterprise Ownership and Control in China: Governance with a Chinese Twist. Business Horizons, 55, 575-582.
- Lau, A., & Young, A. L. (2012). Does Legal Protection Matter to Investors in Hong Kong? A Preliminary Survey of Investor Sentiments. Company Lawyer, 33(2), 52-54.
- Young, A. L. (2012). Rethinking Directors' Duties in Hong Kong: General Law Obligations Ill-suited for Small Chinese Family Companies. Company Lawyer, 33(10), 30-35.
- Young, A. L. (2012). Reforming Directors' Duties in Hong Kong: The Journey, Stakeholders and Oversights. International Company and Commercial Law Review, 23(4), 142-154.
- Kee, F., & Young, A. L. (2012). Duty for Directors to Avoid Insolvent Trading in Singapore: A Proposition. Insolvency Law Journal, 20, 55-64.
- Tyler, T., & Young, A. L. (2011). Provisional Supervision in Hong Kong: Third Time Lucky?. International Corporate Rescue, 8(1), 19-25.
- Chu, T., Li, G., & Young, A. L. (2011). In the Interest of Minority Shareholders in Hong Kong: Case Study on the Privatisation of PCCW via a Scheme of Arrangement (Part 2). Company Lawyer, 32(2), 51-58.