Dr. Angus Young 楊意堅 博士
Senior Lecturer, Department of Accountancy and Law
Research Fellow, CCGFP, and Associate Director, MSc in Applied Accounting and Finance
Regulations, Governance and Compliance
- Chu, T., Li, G., & Young, A. L. (2011). In the Interest of Minority Shareholders in Hong Kong: Case Study on the Privatisation of PCCW via a Scheme of Arrangement (Part 1). Company Lawyer, 32(1), 28-32.
- Chu, T., Li, G., & Young, A. L. (2010). The Aftermath of the Lehman Brothers Collapse: The Saga, Regulatory Deficiencies, and Government Responses in Hong Kong. Company Lawyer, 31(11), 343-354.
- Chu, T., & Young, A. L. (2010). Legislative Proposals to Codify Directors' Liability for Insolvent Trading in Hong Kong: A 10 Year Journey. Insolvency Law Journal, 18, 158-169.
- Lau, A., & Young, A. L. (2009). The 2008 Declaration of Independence by Hong Kong Courts and Anomalies in the Hong Kong Company Law. Company Lawyer, 30(6), 189-192.
- Young, A. L. (2009). Frameworks in Regulating Company Directors: Rethinking the Philosophical Foundations to Enhance Accountability. Company Lawyer, 30(12), 355-61.
- Young, A. L. (2009). Conceptualizing a Chinese Corporate Governance Framework: Tensions between Ideologies, Tradition and Modernity. International Company and Commercial Law Review, 20(7), 235-243.
- Lau, A., & Young, A. L. (2009). In Search of Chinese Jurisprudence: Does Chinese Legal Tradition have a place in China's Future?. International Company and Commercial Law Review, 20(5), 155-164.
- Young, A. L. (2008). Competition Laws in China and Hong Kong: A Tale of Two Regulatory Journeys. Journal of International Trade Law and Policy, 7(2), 186-202.
- Young, A. L. (2008). Rethinking the Fundamental of Corporate Governance: The Relevance of Culture in the Global Age. Company Lawyer, 29(6), 168-74.
- Lau, A., & Young, A. L. (2008). The 2006 CSRC Guidelines for Articles of Association of Listed Companies: Critiquing from An Australian Perspective. Company Lawyer, 29(6), 180-3.
- Young, A. L. (2008). Regulating Non-Executive Directors in Australia: A Socio-legal Approach. Company Lawyer, 29(11), 323-329.
- Adams, M., & Young, A. L. (2007). Regulating Corporate Governors: Rethinking board responsibilities and liability. Keeping Good Companies, 59(1), 11-17.
- Lau, A., Li, G., & Young, A. L. (2007). Corporate Governance in China: The Role of the State and Ideology in Shaping Reforms. Company Lawyer, 28(7), 204-211.
- Lau, A., Nowland, J., & Young, A. L. (2007). In Search for Good Governance for Asian Family Companies: A Case Study about Hong Kong. Company Lawyer, 28(10), 306-11.
- Lau, A., Li, G., & Young, A. L. (2007). Rethinking Corporate Governance and Law in China: The Theories, Rules and Practices. Compliance and Regulatory Journal, 2, 60-9.