Associate Professor, Department of Accountancy and Law
Programme Director, Master of Accountancy
International Taxation, E-commerce, Tax Audits, Tax Ethics, Tax and Immigration, International Transfer Pricing, Investment Location Decisions, Corporate Governance
- Ho, D., & Lau, P. (2017). Court-free Company Amalgamations in Hong Kong: Legal Procedure and Assessing Practice. Company Lawyer, 38(8), 260-265.
- Ho, H. (2017). Boosting Hong Kong's Competitiveness in the BEPS Era. International Tax Journal.
- Ho, D. (2016). Enhancing Financial Markets in Hong Kong: Corporate Treasury Center Tax Measures. International Tax Journal, 42(6), 31-40.
- Ho, D. (2016). Transfer Pricing Reporting: The Way Forward in China. International Tax Journal, 42(3), 31 - 42.
- Ho, D. (2015). The Development of China Tax Measures for Cross-Border Intra-group Payments in the BEPS Era. International Tax Journal, 41(6), 47-55.
- Ho, D., & Ting, A. (2015). New Tax Landscape for Cross-Border Merger & Acquisition Transactions and Intra-group Reorganizations in China. International Tax Journal, 41(4), 37 - 48.
- Ho, D., & Ting, A. (2014). Hong Kong's Corporate Group Structure: A Call for a Tax Consolidation Regime. International Tax Journal, 40(3), 49-59.
- Ho, D., Lau, A., & Young, A. (2014). Doubts about Conventional Corporate Governance Solutions for China: Indications from Executive Remueration in Mainland Chinese Companies. Company Lawyer, 35(6), 187-192.
- Chan, R., Ho, D., & Young, A. (2014). Rethinking the Relevance or Irrelevance of Directors' Duties in China: The Intersection between Culture and Laws. Asian Journal of Law and Society, 1(1), 183 - 203.
- Chan, R., Ho, D., & Young, A. (2014). Rethinking the relevance or irrelevance of directors' duties in China: The intersection between culture and laws. Asian Journal of Law and Society, 1(1), 183 - 203.
- Ho, D., Ho, Danny C.K., & Young, A. (2013). A Study of the Impact of Culture on Tax Compliance in China. International Tax Journal, 39(3), 33 - 46.
- Chan, R., Ho, D., Lau, A., & Young, A. (2013). Chinese Traditional Values Matter in Regulating China's Company Directors: Findings from an Empirical Research. Company Lawyer, 34(5), 146-147.
- Ho, D., Lau, A., Parent, M., & Young, A. L. (2013). A Comparative Survey of Legal Awareness between Hong Kong and Canadian Managers. Company Lawyer, 34(3), 92-95.
- Ho, D., Li, A., & Young, A. (2013). The Impact of Non-executive Directors and Directors' Shareholdings on Executive Compensation. Company Lawyer, 34(10), 316-320.
- Ho, D., & Young, A. (2013). China's Experience in Reforming its State-owned Enterprises: Something New, Something Old and Something Chinese. International Journal of Economy, Management and Social Sciences, 2(4), 84-90.