Prof. Edward J. Snape 施立培 教授
Chair Professor, Department of Management
Dean, School of Business
Academic & Professional Qualifications
BA Durham, MSc Wales, PhD Durham, Chartered MCIPD
Employee Commitments, Leadership, Service Climate and Service Quality, Employee Relations
- Chan, Andy W., Snape, E., Luo, Michelle S., & Zhai, Y. (2016). The Developing Role of Unions in China's Foreign-Invested Enterprises. British Journal of Industrial Relations.
- Redman, T., & Snape, E. (2016). The consequences of dual and unilateral commitment to the organisation and union. Human Resource Management Journal, 26(1), 63-83.
- Wu, L., Ferris, D., Kwan, H., Chiang, F., Snape, E., L.H. Liang (2015). Breaking (or making) the silence: How goal interdependence and social skill predict being ostracized. Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, 131, 51-66.
- Fong, K., & Snape, E. (2015). Empowering leadership, psychological empowerment and employee outcomes: Testing a multi-level mediating model. British Journal of Management, 26(1), 126-138.
- Tang, G., Wei, L., Snape, E., & Ng, Y. (2015). How effective human resource management promotes corporate entrepreneurship: evidence from China. International Journal of Human Resource Management, 26(12), 1586 -1601.
- Gould-Williams, J. S., Bottomley, P., Redman, T., Snape, E., Bishop, D. J., Limpanitgul, T. & Mostafa, A.M (2014). Civic duty and employee outcomes: Do high commitment human resource practices and work overload matter? Public Administration, 92(4), 937-953.
- Snape, E., Redman, T., & Gould-Williams, J. (2014). How 'collective' is union citizenship behavior? Assessing individual and coworker antecedents. Industrial and Labor Relations Review, 67(4), 1306-1325.
- Redman, T., & Snape, E. (2014). The Antecedents of Union Commitment and Participation: Evaluating Moderation Effects across Unions. Industrial Relations Journal, 45(6), 486-506.
- Chan, Andy W., & Snape, E. (2013). Are cultural values associated with organizational and union commitment and citizenship behavior? A study of Chinese manufacturing workers. Asia Pacific Journal of Management, 30(1), 169-190.
- Chan, Simon C.H., Huang, X., Snape, E., & Lam, Catherine K. (2013). The Janus face of paternalistic leaders: Authoritarianism, benevolence, subordinates' organization-based self-esteem, and performance. Journal of Organizational Behavior, 34(1), 108-128.
- Snape, E., & Redman, T. (2012). Industrial Relations Climate and Union Commitment: An Evaluation of Workplace-level Effects. Industrial Relations, 51(1), 11-28.
- Redman, T., Dietz, G., Snape, E., & van der Borg, W. (2011). Multiple Constituencies of Trust: A Study of the Oman Military. International Journal of Human Resource Management, 22(11), 3290-3304.
- Chan, Andy W., Snape, E., & Redman, T. (2011). Multiple Foci and Bases of Commitment in a Chinese Workforce. International Journal of Human Resource Management, 22(16), 3290-3304.
- Snape, E., & Redman, T. (2010). HRM practices, Organizational Citizenship Behaviour and Performance: A Multi-level Analysis. Journal of Management Studies, 47(7), 1219-1247.
- Redman, T., Snape, E., & Ashurst, C. (2009). Location, Location, Location: Does Place of Work Really Matter? British Journal of Management, 20(S1), S171-S181.