Prof. Edward J. Snape 施立培 教授
Chair Professor, Department of Management
Dean, School of Business
Academic & Professional Qualifications
BA Durham, MSc Wales, PhD Durham, Chartered MCIPD
Employee Commitments, Leadership, Service Climate and Service Quality, Employee Relations
- Man, T., Lau, T., & Snape, E. (2008). Entrepreneurial Competencies and the Performance of Small and Medium Enterprises: An Investigation through a Framework of Competitiveness. Journal of Small Business and Entrepreneurship, 23(3), 257-276.
- Snape, E., Lo, C., & Redman, T. (2008). The Three-component Model of Occupational Commitment: A Comparative Study of Chinese and British Accountants. Journal of Cross-Cultural Psychology, 39(6), 765-781.
- Redman, T., Snape, E., Wass, J., & Hamilton, P. (2007). Evaluating the Human Resource Shared Services Model: Evidence from the NHS. International Journal of Human Resource Management, 18(8), 1486-1506.
- Lam, W., Huang, X., & Snape, E. (2007). Feedback-seeking Behavior and Leader-member Exchange: Do Supervisor-attributed Motives Matter? Academy of Management Journal, 50(2), 348-363.
- Snape, E., & Redman, T. (2007). The Nature and Consequences of Organisation-employee and Union-member Exchange: An Empirical Analysis. Journal of Labor Research, 28(2), 359-374.
- Chan, A., Feng, T., Redman, T., & Snape, E. (2006). Evaluating the multi-dimensional view of employee commitment: A comparative UK-Chinese study. International Journal of Human Resource Management, 17(11), 1873-1888.
- Redman, T., & Snape, E. (2006). Industrial relations climate and staff attitudes in the fire services: A case of union renewal? Employee Relations, 28(1), 26-45.
- Lo, C., & Snape, E. (2006). Lawyers in the People's Republic of China: A study of commitment and professionalization. American Journal of Comparative Law, 53(2), 433-455.
- Snape, E., Chan, A., & Redman, T. (2006). Multiple commitments in the Chinese context: Testing compatibility, cultural and moderating hypotheses. Journal of Vocational Behavior, 69(2), 302-314.
- Redman, T., & Snape, E. (2006). The consequences of perceived age discrimination amongst police officers: Is social support a buffer? British Journal of Management, 17(2), 167-175.
- Chan, A., Feng, T., Redman, T., & Snape, E. (2006). Union commitment and participation in the Chinese context. Industrial Relations, 45(3), 485-490.
- Redman, T., & Snape, E. (2005). Exchange ideology and member-union relationships: An evaluation of moderation effects. Journal of Applied Psychology, 90(4), 765-773.
- Redman, T., & Snape, E. (2005). Unpacking commitment: Multiple loyalties and employee behaviour. Journal of Management Studies, 42(2), 299-326.