Associate Professor, Department of Marketing
Coordinator, BBA Marketing Concentration
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Sales Management, Business Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility, Cross-Cultural Marketing/ Management
- Xin, J., Chen, S., Kwan, H., Chiu, R., & Yim, F. (2018). Work-Family Spillover and Crossover Effects of Sexual Harassment: The Moderating Role of Work-Home Segmentation Preference. Journal of Business Ethics, 147(3), 619–629.
- Wu, X., Kwan, H., Ma, Y., Lai, G., & Yim, H. (2017). Lone wolves reciprocate less deviance: a moral identity model of abusive supervision. International Journal of Human Resource Management.
- Huang, J., Li, W., Qiu, C., Yim, H., & Wan, J. (2016). The impact of CEO servant leadership on firm performance in the hospitality industry. International Journal of Contemporary Hospitality Management, 28(5), 945 - 968.
- Kwan, H., Yim, F., & Zhou, X. (2015). Effects of mentoring on customer orientation: the moderating role of gender. Asia Pacific Journal of Human Resources, 53(1), 124–140.
- Wu, L., Kwan, H., Yim, F., Chiu, R., & He, X. (2015). CEO Ethical Leadership and Corporate Social Responsibility: A Moderated Mediation Model. Journal of Business Ethics, 130(4), 819-831.
- Yim, Frederick H. K., Forman, H., & Kwak, H. (2013). Factors Affecting New Product Post-Adoption Behavior in a Major U.S. Automotive Supply Chain: An Examination of Antecedents to Technology internalization. Journal of Business & Industrial Marketing, 28(2), 147-159.
- Yim, F., & Fock, H. (2013). Social Responsibility Climate as a Double-Edged Sword: How Employee-Perceived Social Responsibility Climate Shapes the Meaning of Their Voluntary Work. Journal of Business Ethics, 114(4), 665-674.
- Wu, L., Yim, F., Kwan, H., & Zhang, X. (2012). Coping with Workplace Ostracism: The Roles of Ingratiation and Political Skill in Employee Psychological Distress. Journal of Management Studies, 49(1), 178-199.
- Jian, Z., Kwan, H., Qiu, Q., Liu, Z., & Yim, F. (2012). Abusive Supervision and Frontline Employees' Service Performance. Service Industries Journal, 32(5), 683-698.
- Kwan, H., Liu, J., & Yim, Frederick H. K. (2011). Effects of Mentoring Functions on Receivers' Organizational Citizenship Behavior in a Chinese Context: A Two-Study Investigation. Journal of Business Research, 64(4), 363-370.
- Rodriguez, M., & Yim, Frederick H. K. (2011). Utiization of CRM and its Impact on Sales Performance: A Study of Sales Professionals Working in a Virtual Environment. International Journal of Electronic Customer Relationship Management, 5(3/4), 203-219.
- Fock, H., Yim, Frederick H. K., & Rodriguez, M. (2010). The Effects of Sales Supervisor Relationships on Work Meaning: The Case of Canadian and Chinese Salespersons. Industrial Marketing Management, 39(7), 1069-1077.
- Ng, T. W. H., Sorensen, K. L., & Yim, F. H. K. (2009). Does the Job Satisfaction-Job Performance Relationship Vary Across Cultures?. Journal of Cross-Cultural Psychology, 40(5), 761-796.
- Sin, L. Y., Tse, A. C., Chan, H., Heung, V. C. S., & Yim, F. H. K. (2006). The Effects of Relationship Marketing Orientation on Business Performance in the Hotel Industry. Journal of Hospitality and Tourism Research, 30(4), 407-426.
- Sin, L. Y., Tse, A. C., & Yim, F. H. K. (2005). CRM: Conceptualization and Scale Development. European Journal of Marketing, 39(11/12), 1264-1290.