Prof. Gerard P.J. Prendergast 彭嘉諾 教授
Professor, Department of Marketing
Associate Dean (Internationalisation), School of Business; Director, IIBD; Associate Director, MSocSc in Media Management
Marketing Communication, Marketing Ethics
- Toscani, G., & Prendergast, G. (2018). Sponsees: the silent side of sponsorship research. Marketing Intelligence & Planning, 36(3), 396-408.
- Toscani, G., & Prendergast, G. (in press). Arts sponsorship versus sports sponsorship: which is better for marketing strategy?. Journal of Nonprofit & Public Sector Marketing.
- Prendergast, Gerard P., Paliwal, A., & Mazodier, M. (2016). The hidden factors behind sponsorship and image transfer: considerations for bilateral image transfer among sponsors and events. Journal of Advertising Research, 56(2), 132-135.
- Prendergast, Gerard P., Hui, S., & Yip, P. (2016). Local residents' perceptions of an influx of tourists: a Hong Kong case study. Journal of International Consumer Marketing, 28(4), 283-293.
- Chan, K., Prendergast, Gerard P., & Ng, Y. (2016). Using an Expanded Theory of Planned Behavior to Predict Adolescents' Intention to Engage in Healthy Eating. Journal of International Consumer Marketing, 28(1), 16-27.
- Prendergast, G., Paliwal, A., & Chan, K. (2016). Trust in online recommendations: An evolutionary psychology perspective. International Journal of Advertising, 1-17.
- Thompson, Edmund R., & Prendergast, G. (2015). The influence of trait affect and the five-factor personality model on impulse buying. Personality and Individual Differences, 76(2), 216-221.
- Prendergast, G., Ma, S., & Tsui, E. (2014). Surprisingly Complex Life: Sue Leung's Story. Asia-Pacific Psychiatry, 7(2), 190-196.
- Prendergast, Gerard P., Tsang, Alex S.L., & Cheng, R. (2014). Predicting Handbill Avoidance in Hong Kong and the UK. European Journal of Marketing, 48(1/2), 132-146.
- Chan, K., Ng, Y., & Prendergast, G. (2014). Should different marketing communication strategies be used to promote healthy eating among male and female adolescents?. Health Marketing Quarterly, 31(4), 339–352.
- Prendergast, Gerard P., Li, S., & Li, C. (2014). Consumer Perceptions of Salesperson Gender and Credibility: An evolutionary explanation. Journal of Consumer Marketing, 31(3), 200-211.
- Thompson, Edmund R., & Prendergast, Gerard P. (2013). Belief in Luck and Luckiness: Conceptual Clarification and Measure Validation. Personality and Individual Differences, 54(4), 501-506.
- Prendergast, Gerard P., & Thompson, Edmund R. (2013). Rational and irrational influences on lucky draw participation. International Journal of Advertising, 32(1), 85-100.
- Prendergast, Gerard P., & Lam, C. (2013). An Evolutionary Explanation for Shopping Behavior. Journal of Consumer Marketing, 30(4), 366-370.
- Prendergast, Gerard P., & Chan, H. (2013). Donors' experience of sustained charitable giving: a phenomenological study. Journal of Consumer Marketing, 30(2), 130-139.