Lecturer I, Department of Management
Associate Director, BBA (Hons)
Organisational Learning,&nbsp;Leadership,&nbsp;Organisational Commitment,&nbsp;Cognitive Basis of Emotion,&nbsp;Behavioural Finance (psychology of investment decision making),&nbsp;Youth Studies,&nbsp;Online Learning
- Durand, R.B., Limkriangkrai, M., & Fung, P. (in press). Exogenous and Endogenous Attention and the Convergence of Analysts' Forecasts. Journal of Behavioral Finance.
- Durand, R.B., Fung, P., & Limkriangkrai, M. (in press). Myopic Loss Aversion, Personality and Gender. Journal of Behavioral Finance.
- Massoudi, D., Koh, S., Hancock, Phillip J., & Fung, L. (2017). The Effectiveness of Usage of Online Multiple Choice Questions on Student Performance in Introductory Accounting. Issues in Accounting Education, 32(4), 1-17.
- Dayaram, K., & Fung, L. (2014). Organizational learning in the Philippines: How do team and individual learning contribute?. Asia Pacific Journal of Human Resources, 52(4), 420-442.
- Durand, R. B., Limkriangkrai, M., & Fung, L. (2014). The behavioural basis of sell-side analysts' herding. Journal of Contemporary Accounting and Economics, 10(3), 176-190.
- Dayaram, K., & Fung, L. (2012). Team Performance: Where learning makes the greatest impact. Research and Practice in Human Resource Management, 20(1), 28-39.