Dr. Raymond S.Y. Chan 陳兆陽 博士
Associate Professor, Department of Accountancy and Law
Head, Department of Accountancy and Law; Programme Director, MBA/MScBM
Financial Accounting, Corporate Finance, Corporate Governance
- Ho, J., & Chan, R. (2011). Debtor-In-Possession: Not Appropriate for Hong Kong & Singapore. Company Lawyer, 32(10), 304-310.
- Chan, R., & Ho, J. (2011). Price Sensitive Information Disclosure by Listed Corporations in Hong Kong: Lessons and Experiences from Australia. Australian Journal of Corporate Law, 26(1), 86 - 111.
- Ho, J., & Chan, R. (2010). Is Debtor-in-possession Viable in Hong Kong?. Common Law World Review, 39, 204-218.
- Ho, S. S., & Chan, R. S. Y. (2009). Social Harmony in Hong Kong: Level, Determinants and Policy Implications. Social Indicators Research, 91(1), 37-58.
- Chan, R. S. Y., & Fong, W. M. (2004). Individual investors' sentiment and temporary stock price pressure. Journal of Business Finance and Accounting, 31(5&6), 823-836.
- Juergen, S., & Chan, R. S. Y. (2004). A Comparison of Corporate Governance Systems in Four Countries. The ICFAI Journal of Corporate Governance, 3(2), 7-32.
- Chan, R. S. Y., & Lau, A.K.L. (2003). Directors' attributes and corporate governance effectiveness. Asia Pacific Business Review, 9(3), 85-104.
- Chan, R. S. Y., & Lee, D.S.Y. (2003). An empirical investigation of obsolete costing systems and the overhead cost structure. Managerial Auditing, 18(2), 81-89.
- Chan, R. S. Y. (2001). Quality management systems certification: research note. Abacus, 37(2), 248-266.
- Chan, R. S. Y. (2001). The use of graphs as decision aids in relation to information load and managerial decision quality. Journal of Information Science, 27(6), 417-425.
- Chan, R. S. Y., MacNeil, I., & Lau, A.K.L. (2001). The lawyers' perceptions on overseas incorporated companies listed in Hong Kong. Managerial Auditing, 16(5), 290-296.
- Chan, R. S. Y., & Ho, S.S.M. (2000). Desired attributes of public accounting firms in the job selection process: An empirical examination of accounting graduates perceptions. Accounting Education: An International Journal, 9(4), 315-327.
- Chan, R. S. Y., & Fong, W.M. (2000). The Information Content of Corporate Domicile Relocation Announcements: The Case of Hong Kong. Applied Financial Economics, 10, 635-644.
- Chan, R. S. Y., & Fong, W.M. (1996). Reactions of the Hong Kong Stock Market to the Publication of Second-Hand Analysts' Recommendation Information. Journal of Business Finance and Accounting, 23(8), 1121-1139.