Dr. Raymond S.Y. Chan 陳兆陽 博士
Associate Professor, Department of Accountancy and Law
Financial Accounting, Corporate Finance, Corporate Governance
- Chan, S., McCalman, J., & Young, A. L. (in press). Achieving Accountability through a Triumvirate Approach: A Way Forward?. Company Lawyer.
- McCalman, J., Young, A. L., & Chan, S. (2017). Regulating the Culture of Banks in the United Kingdom: Strengthening legal accountability or just better leadership. Journal of International Banking Law & Regulation, 32(6), 260-6.
- Chan, S. (in press). Corporate Rescue Reform: Lessons Hong Kong Can Learn from Singapore?. International Corporate Rescue, 14(5), 347-350.
- Chan, S., Ho, Danny C. K., & Young, A. (in press). Perceptions about the Role of the Company Secretary in Hong Kong: From Creature of the Law to Independent Professionals?. Company Lawyer.
- Chan, S., & Young, A. (2016). Lack of regulatory safeguards for financial consumers in China: Deficiencies in the Chinese Consumer Law. Journal of International Banking Law & Regulation, 31(7), 369 - 375.
- Chan, R., & Young, A. (2015). Gaps in the regulation of traditional Chinese and modern business trusts in Hong Kong: the need for legislative reforms. Company Lawyer, 36(5), 151-155.
- Chan, R., & Ho, J. (2015). Could Complying China's Secrecy Laws Be an Excuse for Auditors Not to Provide Their Working Papers of Auditing Chinese Companies? Recent Cases in Hong Kong and the United States. King's Law Journal, 26(1), 99 - 128.
- Chan, R., & Young, A. (2015). Chinese Customary Trusts in Hong Kong: A League of their Own. Trusts & Trustees, 21(5), 530 - 537.
- Chan, R., & Ho, J. (2014). Disclosure of Directors' Personal Information in Hong Kong. Common Law World Review, 43(4), 279-297.
- Chan, R., & Ho, J. (2014). Should Listed Companies Be Allowed to Adopt Dual-Class Share Structure in Hong Kong?. Common Law World Review, 43(2), 155-182.
- Ko, A., & Chan, R. (2014). How ownership structures affect the relations between product market competition, and pay-performance sensitivity. Journal of Accounting, Finance and Economics, 4(1), 53-67.
- Chan, R., & Ho, J. (2014). Inside Information Disclosure Regime in Hong Kong, from Listing Rules to Securities Law: A Comparison with Australia. Company Lawyer, 35(7), 215-223.
- Chan, R., Ho, D., Lau, A., & Young, A. (2013). Chinese Traditional Values Matter in Regulating China's Company Directors: Findings from an Empirical Research. Company Lawyer, 34(5), 146-147.
- Chan, H., Chan, R., & Ho, J. (2013). Enforcement of insider trading law in Hong Kong: What insights can we learn from recent convictions?. Australian Journal of Corporate Law, 28(3), 271-303.
- Chan, R., Lau, Charles K. S., & Ng, Artie W. (2011). Compliance and Value Relevance of Audit Committees: Evidence from Hong Kong. Journal of Financial Reporting and Accounting, 9(1), 74-97.