Prof. Aris Stouraitis
Professor, Department of Finance and Decision Sciences
Head, Department of Finance and Decision Sciences, Director, CCGFP
Corporate Finance, Corporate Restructuring, Corporate Governance
- Rau, P., & Stouraitis, A. (2011). Patterns in the Timing of Corporate Event Waves. Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, 46(1), 209-246.
- Cheung, Y., Stouraitis, A., & Tan, W. (2011). Corporate Governance, Investment, and Firm Valuation in Asian Emerging Markets. Journal of International Financial Management and Accounting, 22(3), 246-273.
- Cheung, Y., Rau, P., & Stouraitis, A. (2010). Helping Hand or Grabbing Hand? Central vs. Local Government Shareholders in Chinese Listed Firms. Review of Finance, 14(4), 669-694.
- Cheung, Y., Stouraitis, A., & Tan, W. (2010). Does the Quality of Corporate Governance Affect Firm Valuation and Risk? Evidence from a Corporate Governance Scorecard in Hong Kong. International Review of Finance, 10(4), 403-432.
- Cheung, Y. L., Qi, Y., Rau, P. R., & Stouraitis, A. (2009). Buy High, Sell Low: How Listed Firms Price Asset Transfers in Related Party Transactions. Journal of Banking and Finance, 33, 914-924.
- Cheung, Y. L., Jing, L., Lu, T., Rau, P. R., & Stouraitis, A. (2009). Tunneling and Propping Up: An Analysis of Related Party Transactions by Chinese Listed Companies. Pacific Basin Finance Journal, 17, 372-393.
- Cheung, Y. L., Rau, P. R., & Stouraitis, A. (2006). Tunneling, propping and expropriation: Evidence from connected party transactions in Hong Kong. Journal of Financial Economics, 82, 343-386.
- Chen, Z., Cheung, Y. L., Stouraitis, A., & Wong, A. W. S. (2005). Ownership concentration, firm performance and dividend policy in Hong Kong. Pacific Basin Finance Journal, 13, 431-449.
- Cheun, Y. L., Stouraitis, A., & Wong, A. W. S. (2005). Ownership concentration and executive compensation in closely held firms: Evidence from Hong Kong. Journal of Empirical Finance, 12, 511-532.