Associate Professor, Department of Marketing
Programme Director, Doctor of Business Administration
Firm's Internationalization, Business Networks, Absorptive Capacity, Relationship Marketing, Supervisor-subordinate guanxi and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- Zhang, J., Wu, W., & Chen, R. (2018). Leveraging channel management capability for knowledge transfer in international joint ventures in an emerging market: A moderated mediation model. Industrial Marketing Management.
- Zhang, J., & Wu, W. (2017). Leveraging Internal Resources and External Business Networks for New Product Success: Dynamic Capabilities Perspective. Industrial Marketing Management, 61, 170-181.
- Cheung, Millissa F.Y., & Wu, W. (2014). Leader-member Exchange and Industrial Relations Climate: Mediating Role of Participatory Management in China. Asia Pacific Journal of Human Resources, 52(2), 255-275.
- Zhang, J., & Wu, W. (2013). Social Capital and New Product Development Outcomes: The Mediating Role of Sensing Capability in Chinese High-tech Firms. Journal of World Business, 48(4), 539-548.
- Cheung, Millissa F. Y., Wu, W., & Wong, M. (2013). Supervisor-subordinate Kankei, Job Satisfaction and Work Outcomes in Japanese Firms. International Journal of Cross Cultural Management, 13(3), 265-278.
- Cheung, M., & Wu, W. (2012). Leader-member Exchange and Employee Work Outcomes in Chinese Firms: The Mediating Role of Job Satisfaction. Asia Pacific Business Review, 18(1), 65-81.
- Cheung, Millissa F. Y., & Wu, W. (2011). Participatory Management and Employee Work Outcomes: The Moderating Role of Supervisor-Subordinate Guanxi. Asia Pacific Journal of Human Resources, 49(3), 344-364.
- Cheung, Millissa F. Y., Wu, W., Chan, Allan K. K., & Wong, M. (2009). Supervisor-subordinate Guanxi and Employee Work Outcomes: The Mediating Role of Job Satisfaction. Journal of Business Ethics, 88(1), 77-89.
- Wu, W. P. (2008). Dimensions of Social Capital and Firm Competitiveness Improvement: The Mediating Role of Information Sharing. Journal of Management Studies, 45(1), 122-146.
- Wu, W. P., Chan, T.S., & Lau, H. (2008). Does Consumers' Personal Reciprocity Affect Future Purchase Intentions. Journal of Marketing Management, 24(3/4), 345-360.
- Zhou, L., Wu, W. P., & Luo, X. (2007). Internationalization and the Performance of Born-Global SMEs: The Mediating Role of Social Networks. Journal of International Business Studies, 38(4), 673-690.
- Wu, W. P., & Leung, A. (2005). Does a Micro-Macro Link Exist Between Managerial Value of Reciprocity, Social Capital and Firm Performance? The Case of SMEs in China. Asia Pacific Journal of Management, 22(3), 445-463.
- Wu, W. P., & Choi, W. l. (2004). Transaction Cost, Social Capital and Firms' Synergy Creation in Chinese Business Networks: An Integrative Approach. Asia Pacific Journal of Management, 21(3), 325-343.
- Wu, W. P., & Lee, D. Y. (2001). Participative Management and Industrial Relations Climate: A Study of Chinese, Japanese and US Firms in Taiwan. International Journal of Human Resource Management, 12(5), 827-844.