- International Postgraduate Scholarship are avaliable to international students. Details could be found via http://bus.hkbu.edu.hk/eng/bus/programme/taught-postgraduate-programmes/international-PG-scholarship/index.jsp
- MAcc Diversity Contribution Scholarship are available to full-time / part-time applicants.
- MAcc Entrance Scholarship are available to full-time / part-time students.
- Course Scholarships are available to students with outstanding academic performance.
- Competition Winning Award are available to students who have won the competition or have been awarded a cash prize by the professional accounting/business organizations or bodies.
- Professional Education Award are set up to reward outstanding part-time students.
- MAcc Pre-core Course Scholarship are avaliable to part-time students.
- Professional Accounting Examination Award are avalibale to part-time students.
Continuing Education Fund (CEF)
Core and elective courses in this programme are included in the Continuing Education Fund (CEF) reimbursable course list issued by the HKSAR Government. Students are eligible to apply for reimbursement of the tuition fees paid on these twelve courses, subject to the maximum ceiling of HK$10,000 per applicant. Detailed information for CEF application could be available at https://www.wfsfaa.gov.hk/cef/en/application/procedures.htm.
Non-means Tested Loan
Local students are eligible to apply for the Non-means Tested Loan Scheme provided by the Student Financial Assistance Agency of HKSAR. For details of the application procedures, please visit www.wfsfaa.gov.hk.