Application Period, Methods And Process
Submission of applications will be accepted from mid of November 2018. More information will be available soon.
Remarks: Applications operate on a rolling basis. Shortlisted candidates are invited for an interview during the application period or until all places are filled. We recommend that non-local applicants apply as early as possible to allow sufficient time for student visa.
Applications can be submitted through the following channels:
- Online - https://gs.hkbu.edu.hk/admission/taught-postgraduate-programmes/application
- In person at the Graduate School during office hours or drop the application to the collection box outside the office
- By mail to the Graduate School
- Please be reminded the documents to be submitted together with the Application Form that are listed on the Office of Graduate School website.
- Applicants can download the referee Confidential Recommendation Form from the Online Application webpage for completion by your two referees. The referees are preferably chosen from your education background or workplace.
- Preliminary Review - Each completed application is reviewed by the admission committee.
- Selection Interview - Shortlisted candidates are invited to attend an interview on campus starting from December.
- Review and Decision - The admission committee reviews the completed application and makes a decision.
- Tuition Payment - Acccepted applicants must pay the non-refundable first installment of the tuition fees to confirm their place.
- Orientation Day - Admitted participants are required to attend.
- An 8-hour Academic Writing Workshop and an 2-hour Analytical Techniques Workshop in August;
- An orientation session before the commencement of formal classes.