Master of Human Resources Management
Application Period, Methods And Process
Between 15 November, 2017 and 30 April, 2018.
Remarks: Shortlisted candidates are invited for an interview during the application period.
Next admission interview: 1 February, 2018 (Thursday)
Programme Information Seminar
The programme directors will introduce the programmes on 1 February, 2018 (Thursday), from 7pm - 8pm.
|Date:||1 February, 2018 (Thursday)|
|Time:||7:00pm - 8:00pm|
|Venue:||Room WLB 602, 6/F., Wing Lung Bank Building for Business Studies,
Hong Kong Baptist University - Shaw Campus
34 Renfrew Road, Kowloon Tong, Kowloon
Dr. Jamie Cheung
Prof. Alicia Leung
Applications can be submitted through the following channels:
- Online - http://gs.hkbu.edu.hk/en/prospective/tpg/how_to_apply/app/
- In person at the Graduate School during office hours or drop the application to the collection box outside the office
- By mail to the Graduate School
- Please be reminded the documents to be submitted together with the Application Form that are listed on the Office of Graduate Schoolwebsite.
- Applicants can download the referee Confidential Recommendation Form from the Online Application webpage for completion by your two referees. The referees are preferably chosen from your education background or workplace.
- Preliminary Review - Each completed application is reviewed by the admission committee.
- Selection Interview - Shortlisted candidates are invited to attend an interview on campus starting from December.
Next admission interview: 1 February, 2018
- Review and Decision - The admission committee reviews the completed application and makes a decision.
- Tuition Payment - Acccepted applicants must pay the non-refundable first installment of the tuition fees to confirm their place.
- Orientation Day - Admitted participants are required to attend.
- An 8-hour Academic Writing Workshop in August;
- An orientation session before the commencement of formal classes.