Message from the AAF Programme Director
Eight good reasons why study Master of Science in Applied Accounting and Finance at HKBU:
- Learn about money and finance in one of the world’s leading international financial center.
- The only master degree in Hong Kong that combines the best of both worlds in accountancy and finance.
- The degree is accredited with several international and local professional bodies.
- Introduced new elective to enhance the skill sets and employability of our graduates in the digital age.
- Track record in nurturing future business leaders – two students in this programme have received Young Leaders (student ambassador) Award for 2018 by CPA Australia
- Some of our students have internship with international accounting firms and financial services companies.
- The learning experience has been rated highly by our past and present students.
- The programme also provides flexibility with the options of completing the degree in one-year full-time mode (3 trimesters, 2 to 4 courses in each trimester) or one and half- year part-time mode (5 trimesters, 2 courses in each trimester).
Dr. Angus Young, PhD, CCP, F Fin, CRP, MHKSI, FCPA (Aust.)
Programme Director, Master of Science in Applied Accounting and Finance,
Senior Lecturer, Department of Accountancy and Law,
Hong Kong Baptist University