Master of Science in Entrepreneurship and Global Marketing
To qualify for admission, applicants shall normally meet the following requirements:
- Applicants would need a bachelor degree in any discipline with good grade average (e.g. cGPA 3.0 or above or equivalent) from a recognized university or comparable institution.
- English Language Requirements
- An overall band score of 6.5 in International English Language Testing System (IELTS) exam, with not less than 6 in each component test;
- TOEFL: IBT: 94 (minimum score of 22 in each band); paper-based: 587 (institutional / ITP TOEFL results will not be accepted);
- Cambridge Proficiency Exam: A, B or C;
- Pearson Test of English (PTE): a minimum of 63.