Student Visa

The visa type must be student visa for both places.

The France Student Visa (For Non-French citizens)

Please refer to the guidebook for the details of the visa issue:


Hong Kong Student Visa (For Non-Hong Kong citizens)


Around late October during your study in France, The HKBU MScEGM Programme Office will send you an email regarding Hong Kong student visa application. You will need to fill out those forms and HKBU will process your application (Application fee HKD450) on your behalf.

List of Documents Required for Student Visa Application:

Information for Non-local students

Passport Validity

Normally you need a travel document (or passport) that is valid for at least six months after the planned departure date of your return flight. You are suggested to have your travel document valid for 18 months from the start date (late September) of the programme.