Hong Kong Baptist University
Continuous effort, dedication and commitment from various Schools of the University have helped HKBU as a whole to become widely recognized in the international academic community:
Grenoble École de Management
Like the HKBU, the Grenoble École de Management is one of the few business schools worldwide to have achieved the “triple crown” of accreditation from the AMBA, the AACSB and the EQUIS. The repeated renewal of these three accreditations over the past fifteen years stands as a testament to the school’s commitment to quality, to excellence and to continuous improvement.
Continuous effort has led to the GEM regularly being ranked by the international press among the best European business schools, especially for its international and inter-cultural programmes.
MBA in the top 100 of the Financial Times’global MBA ranking3
Moving up the Financial Times’ Executive Education rankings4
Moving up the Financial Times’ Masters in Finance rankings5
An affiliate of Michael Porter and the Harvard Business School’s Microeconomics of Competitiveness network.
- GGSB’s MBA program is No. 1 in the 2015 International Trade Monitor (MOCI 29 January 2015) the leading French publication for trade & investment professionals, ahead of other leading schools such as Nantes and Neoma.
- The recent research report on Return on Investment (ROI) for business schools in Europe has demonstrated how doing an MBA at GGSB is a wise choice. The report, released on Feb 25th, 2015 highlighted some of the key strengths of this program.
- Grenoble Ecole de Management/GGSB's MBA is ranked 94th best MBA in the world, according to the Financial Times most recent Global MBA ranking, published on 25th January 2016.
- Grenoble Ecole de Managements is 2nd in the world for "Repeat business and growth" (Open ranking) and 7th in the world for customised overseas programs (Custom ranking). School has moved up in both the custom and open executive education rankings.
- Grenoble Ecole de Managements has moved up to 16th in the world in Masters in Finance Pre-experience 2018 rankings.