Prof. Gerard P.J. Prendergast 彭嘉諾 教授
Professor, Department of Management, Marketing and Information Systems
Associate Dean (Internationalisation), School of Business; Associate Director, MSocSc in Media Management; Director, IIBD
Marketing Communication, Socially Responsible Marketing
- Thompson, E. R., Prendergast, G., & Dericks, G. H. (2022). Do the happy-go-lucky?. Current Psychology, 41(1), 29-40.
- Toscani, G., & Prendergast, G. (2022). The role of reciprocity and reputation in service relationships with Arts organisations. Journal of Services Marketing, 36(6), 800-812.
- Ng, R., Prendergast, G. P., & Chang, M. (2021). The features and effectiveness of Chinese language online recommendations. Journal of International Consumer Marketing, 33(4), 371-385.
- Thompson, E. R., Prendergast, G., & Dericks, G. H. (2021). Personality, luck beliefs, and (non-?) problem lottery gambling. Applied Research in Quality of Life, 16(2), 703–722.
- Lee, M., Chan, A. K.K., & Prendergast, G. (2020). When marketing dare not speak its name: Understanding Market Orientation in Chinese NGOs. Journal of Nonprofit & Public Sector Marketing, 32(3), 312-337.
- Lee, A. L.Y., Prendergast, G., Yim, F., & Choi, L. (2019). A social dilemma perspective on recycling. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 49(9), 585-595.
- Prendergast, G., & Tsang, A. S. L. (2019). Explaining socially responsible consumption. Journal of Consumer Marketing, 36(1), 146-154.
- Toscani, G., & Prendergast, G. (2019). Arts sponsorship versus sports sponsorship: Which Is better for marketing strategy?. Journal of Nonprofit & Public Sector Marketing, 31(4), 428-450.
- Lai, S. C., & Prendergast, G. (2019). How men interpret women's luxury brand signals. Journal of Fashion Marketing and Management, 23(2), 209-223.
- Prendergast, G., Paliwal, A., & Chan, K. (2018). Trust in online recommendations: An evolutionary psychology perspective. International Journal of Advertising, 37(2), 199-216.
- Toscani, G., & Prendergast, G. (2018). Sponsees: the silent side of sponsorship research. Marketing Intelligence & Planning, 36(3), 396-408.
- Prendergast, G., Paliwal, A., & Mazodier, M. (2016). The hidden factors behind sponsorship and Image transfer: Considerations for bilateral image transfer among sponsors and events. Journal of Advertising Research, 56(2), 132-135.
- Prendergast, G., Hui, S., & Yip, P. (2016). Local residents' perceptions of an influx of tourists: A Hong Kong case study. Journal of International Consumer Marketing, 28(4), 283-293.
- Chan, K., Prendergast, G., & Ng, Y. (2016). Using an expanded Theory of Planned Behavior to predict adolescents' intention to engage in healthy eating. Journal of International Consumer Marketing, 28(1), 16-27.
- Thompson, Edmund R., & Prendergast, G. (2015). The influence of trait affect and the five-factor personality model on impulse buying. Personality and Individual Differences, 76(2), 216-221.