Dr. Byron Y Song 宋揚 博士
Associate Professor, Department of Accountancy, Economics and Finance
Head, Department of Accountancy, Economics and Finance
Bank loan contracting, Financial reporting quality, Corporate governance, Auditing
- Chan, S., Fan, L., & Song, Y. (2022). Unintended Benefits of Mandatory Dividend Regulations on Investment Efficiency: Evidence from China. Accounting & Finance.
- Haw, I., Song, Y., Tan, W., & Wang, W. (2021). Bankruptcy, overlapping directors, and bank loan pricing. Journal of Corporate Finance, 71, 102097.
- Ge, W., Kang, T., Song, B., & Zhou, G. (2020). Audit Profession Development and Bank Loan Contracting. Auditing: A Journal of Practice & Theory, 40(2), 85-105.
- Hsieh, T., Song, Byron Y., Wang, Ray R., & Wang, X. (2019). Management earnings forecasts and bank loan contracting. Journal of Business Finance and Accounting, 46(5-6), 712-738.
- Kim, J., Song, B. Y., & Stratopoulos, T. C. (2018). Does Information Technology Reputation Affect Bank Loan Terms. Accounting Review, 93(3), 185-211.
- Kim, J., Song, B. Y., & Wang, Z. (2017). Special purpose entities and bank loan contracting. Journal of Banking and Finance, 74, 133-152.
- Ge, W., Kang, T., Lobo, Gerald J., & Song, B. Y. (2017). Investment decisions and bank loan contracting. Asian Review of Accounting, 25(2), 262-281.
- Lin, Z., Song, B. Y., & Tian, Z. (2016). Does director-level reputation matter? Evidence from bank loan contracting. Journal of Banking and Finance, 70, 160-176.
- Kim, J., Song, B. Y., & Zhang, Y. (2015). Earnings performance of major customers and bank loan contracting with suppliers. Journal of Banking and Finance, 59, 384-398.
- Kim, J., Song, B., & Tsui, Judy S. L. (2013). Auditor Size, Tenure, and Bank Loan Pricing. Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, 40(1), 75-99.
- Ge, W., Kim, J., & Song, B. (2012). Internal Governance, Legal Institutions, and Bank Loan Contracting around the World. Journal of Corporate Finance, 18(3), 413-432.
- Kim, J., Song, B., & Zhang, L. (2011). Internal Control Weakness and Bank Loan Contracting: Evidence from SOX Section 404 Disclosures. Accounting Review, 86(4), 1157-1188.
- Kim, J., & Song, B. (2011). Auditor Quality and Loan Syndicate Structure. Auditing: A Journal of Practice & Theory, 30(4), 71-99.