Scholarships & Awards
International Postgraduate Scholarship
The International Postgraduate Scholarship (IPS) scheme at the HKBU School of Business is a global initiative designed to nurture future business leaders, bringing together highly-talented and intellectually-motivated students from around the world to one of our selected taught postgraduate programmes. Although these young achievers come from diverse backgrounds, they have all demonstrated leadership potential and have a common interest in making a difference in the world.
MAcc Diversity Contribution Scholarships
This scholarship is attributed to new entrants who can enhance the diversity of the programme based on criteria like their international exposure, cultural experiences, overseas education, work experience, special achievement and talents. The scholarship amount is up to full tuition waiver.
Outstanding Academic Performance Awards
MAcc students who have obtained the highest cGPA and attained a cumulative GPA of 3.67 to 4.0 at graduation will be granted a Distinction Award worthHK$10,000 and a certificated will be presented. Maximum of 3 students will be nominated.
MAcc Entrance Scholarships
- MAcc Entrance Scholarships offers students with distinguishing qualifications and/or academic backgrounds from a high world ranking university in his/her undergraduate studies and achieving satisfactory academic results in HKBU MAcc programme.
- Course Scholarships to students with outstanding academic performance.
- Competition Winning Awards to students who have won the competition or have been awarded a cash prize by the professional accounting/business organizations or bodies.
- Professional Education Awards for part-time students.
- MAcc Pre-core Course Scholarships for part-time students.
- Professional Accounting Examination Awards for part-time students.
- Sponsorships for overseas study tour.
- Sponsorships for overseas summer exchange programmes.
Continued Education Fund (CEF)
The MAcc programme has been included in the reimbursable course list of CEF. Eligible applicants will be reimbursed for 80% of their fees, subject to a maximum sum of HK$10,000, on successful completion of one or more reimbursable modules forming part of the programme.
Please click for the application and reimbursement procedures or call the CEF 24-hour enquiry hotline at 3142 2277.
|Institution Name||Hong Kong Baptist University|
|Course Title and CEF Course Code||
Non-means Tested Loan
Local students are eligible to apply for the Non-means Tested Loan Scheme provided by the Working Family and Student Financial Assistance Agency of HKSAR. For details of the application procedures.