- International Postgraduate Scholarships are avaliable to full-time international students. Details could be found via http://bus.hkbu.edu.hk/eng/bus/programme/taught-postgraduate-programmes/international-PG-scholarship/index.jsp
- MAcc Diversity Contribution Scholarships are available to students
- MAcc Entrance Scholarships are available to students.
- Course Scholarships are available to students with outstanding academic performance.
- Competition Winning Awards are available to students who have won the competition or have been awarded a cash prize by the professional accounting/business organizations or bodies.
- Professional Education Awards are available part-time students.
- MAcc Pre-core Course Scholarships are avaliable to part-time students.
- Professional Accounting Examination Awards are avalibale to part-time students.
Continuing Education Fund (CEF)
Core and elective courses in this programme are included in the Continuing Education Fund (CEF) reimbursable course list issued by the HKSAR Government. Students are eligible to apply for reimbursement of the tuition fees paid on these twelve courses, subject to the maximum ceiling of HK$10,000 per applicant. Detailed information for CEF application could be available at https://www.wfsfaa.gov.hk/cef/en/index.htm.
Non-means Tested Loan
Local students are eligible to apply for the Non-means Tested Loan Scheme provided by the Student Financial Assistance Agency of HKSAR. For details of the application procedures, please visit https://www.wfsfaa.gov.hk.