Applicants seeking admission to MHRM Programme should normally possess:
- a recognised Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent professional qualification (with no working experience requirement); OR
- a recognised diploma plus a minimum of four years of working experience; AND
Language Proficiency Requirement
If English was not the medium of instruction for the first degree, applicants must meet the English language requirement as stipulated below:
- TOEFL: not lower than 550 (paper-based), or 79 (internet-based); OR
- IELTS (Academic): overall band score not lower than 6.5.
* Applicants with five years or more working experience may consider HKBU Master of Science in Strategic Human Resources Management programme. *