Application Period, Methods And Process
Submission of applications accepts from 25 September 2019.
Applications operate on a rolling basis. Shortlisted candidates are invited for an interview* and sit for a written test during the application period or until all places are filled. We recommend that non-local applicants apply as early as possible to allow sufficient time for applying for student visa. Admitted applicants from overseas or mainland China must obtain a student visa to study in Hong Kong.
Admission Schedule (Cut Off Date):
|Starts from 25 Sep 2019 to 29 Feb 2020||Starts from 25 Sep 2019 to 31 Mar 2020|
* Selected applicants from overseas or mainland China may be interviewed via teleconferencing.
Applications can be submitted through the following channels:
- Please be reminded the documents to be submitted together with the Application Form that are listed on the Office of Graduate School website.
- Applicants can download the referee Confidential Reference Form from the Online Application webpage for completion by your two referees. The referees are preferably chosen from your education background or workplace.
- Preliminary Review - Each completed application is reviewed by the admission committee.
- Selection Interview - Shortlisted candidates are invited to attend an interview on campus starting from October.
- Review and Decision - The admission committee reviews the completed application and makes a decision.
- Tuition Payment - Acccepted applicants must pay the non-refundable first installment of the tuition fees to confirm their place.
- Orientation Day - Admitted participants are required to attend.
- An 8-hour Academic Writing Workshop and an 2-hour Analytical Techniques Workshop in August;
- An orientation session before the commencement of formal classes.