Student Visa

Students from overseas and Mainland China need a visa to study in Hong Kong. Please note the followings:

  • Students from Mainland China should submit their visa applications through the University. Detailed information will be given once admission is offered
  • Students from other countries should enquire at their local Chinese Embassy or write to the Immigration Department of Hong Kong (Address : 7 Gloucester Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong)
  • Applications should be made at least two months in advance
  • Students needing help to find a visa sponsor should contact the Graduate School.
Student Visa

For more details, visit the Graduate School or HKSAR Immigration Department website.