- A bachelor's degree with honours in Business from a recognised university or comparable institution, or a professional qualification deemed to be equivalent (e.g., a professional qualification in accounting or finance field such as CPA/ACCA from designated accounting bodies, CFA from Institute of Certified Financial Analysts, CMA from Institute of Management Accountants, etc.); or
- A bachelor's degree in other disciplines with relevant experience and/or training in Accounting, Finance, Management or related fields.
Language Proficiency Requirement
Applicants should possess proof of English proficiency if their first degrees were obtained from non-English-medium institutions:
- a minimum IELTS overall band score of 6.5; or
- TOEFL score of 79 (internet-based); or
- the equivalent score of other tests.
Applicants should have a satisfactory performance in an admission interview;
Applicants with Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) score or relevant working experience are preferred.
Students with non-Business degree who lack basic training/experience in Accounting, Finance or related fields may also be qualified, conditional to a make-up of the accounting and finance fundamentals through an intensive foundation course at their extra cost or the guided self-study before the commence of the MScAAF programme.