Hong Kong

Students can arrange the accommodation via the Office of Student Affairs , Hong Kong Baptist University. Students can choose to stay at the Dr. Ng Tor Tai International House, a 3-star hotel situated on the campus exclusively for visiting scholars, post-graduate and official guests of Hong Kong Baptist University. However, since only limited rooms are available, accommodation will be provided on a first come, first served basis.

Alternatively, students can go for any off-campus accommodation. For those who are not familiar with the neighbourhood around Hong Kong Baptist University and other areas in Hong Kong, please try this popular online map system which also shows the residential buildings anywhere in Hong Kong.

Dr. Ng Tor Tai International House (NTTIH)
32 Renfrew Road, Kowloon Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong
+852 3411 2037 or +852 3411 2035
Dr. Ng Tor Tai International House


Information for International Students

Living in University accommodation is the best way to start your life in the UK and the best way to settle into life in Sheffield. If you are an international student starting at the University of Sheffield

Private Housing

Use our housing finder or Smart Move Sheffield for guidance on finding accommodation with university registered landlords.

Accommodation in Sheffield